Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 4: Pumpkins (anything with a pumpkin in it or a pumpkin patch)

Our next theme came from one of our fans from facebook....Pumpkins! 



This week I am not going to use Mr. Linky because I only got entries last theme on facebook...So we will be doing it all through facebook this week. 

If you have a blog, you can post the link to your blog on the fan page or attaching your photo to our fan page's wall by clicking on the photo icon and uploading a photo.  Go to how it works to get more info on posting.

When you post your photo, put in the comment section or in the description, www.clickitforward.blogspot.com and the theme i.e. Pumpkins or Week 4.


I will announce the winner a week from today, unless I get less than 10 entries.  If that occurs then we will wait two weeks before announcing the winner. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, thanks visiting my blog. I love your entry too it's beautiful, wonderful rustic feel and golden sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JanaBanana

    ReplyDelete