Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 1 Photography Contest: Theme: Your Favorite photo

For week one, I am going to leave it as an open theme and want to see what you consider your favorite photo. (Check the Themes tab for upcoming themes)
For the first week I wanted to offer a $10 gift card to itunes to the winner and if you follow my fan page on Facebook (click on the link or click on the link on right side of the blog) and post your contest entry to face book, I will give a $20 gift card to itunes to the winner instead of $10. Don't forget to stop by my fan page and let me know you posted it to your Facebook and became a follower to qualify for the $20 gift card.  To join the contest, it can be a photo from your point and shoot camera or a fancy dancy camera, we don't care how you took it, as long as you love it, we will too :)  The Contest Starts this Wednesday and ends Tuesday night at midnight EST.  I will post the winner no later than Saturday at Midnight EST. 

To get started: Use mr. linky below to post your pic to your blog or flickr or post to my Facebook Fan Page (if you post to facebook fan page please post link www.clickitforward.blogspot.com under your picture AND put "Click It Forward entry" and the week to qualify). To link your blog or flickr account and post to Mr. Linky (which is just a funny name for a program that loads your link to this blog post) the URL of your pic or blog post. This is located at the bottom of this post and says "Click here to Enter". Don't forget you have to link your post back to this blog by using the html code under the "how it works" tab at the top of the blog.  Lastly, please title your blog post with the weeks theme title. Have fun! and I can't wait to see all the wonderful photos!



2 comments:

  1. Hello There! Thank you for hosting this contest! I look forward to the coming weeks and more people joining! I will hope over to facebook, become a fun there and leave my link as well as become a follower here! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maryvel! So happy you joined! Next weeks contest will mainly be hosted on Facebook, but only for the week, then it comes back to the blog. I look forward to seeing more entries from everyone :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete